Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

31 Week Pregnancy Update.


It's hard to believe I'm only 9 weeks shy of our little man's due date. I'm not gonna lie, my fears of whether or not I'm capable of being the best mother to this sweet little boy I'm carrying have been creeping up on me. 

I know that everyone says it just comes so naturally once they're finally in your arms and I hope that to be truer than true. I can't wait to be his mommy! I'm so excited for this journey my husband and I are in for together that in essence, will never come to an end once he's here:-) 

•How far along? 31 weeks
•Total weight gain/measurements: 22lbs! Whoa buddy.
•Maternity clothes: I have this one pair of black straight leg jeans (my mom found for me at Burlington Coat Factory) with a built in belly band that I probably wear every other day due to the fact that they're SO COMFY. Judge away.
•Stretch marks? None. I can thank the good Lord for my mother's great genes!
•Sleep: I'm averaging about 6-7 hours a night. I've been fighting to stay sleeping on my left side because I almost always prefer the right.
•Best moment this week: Showing off my baby belly to my family in California last weekend:-) 
•Miss anything? Medium rare steaks & a good nights sleep!
•Movement: Tons! Baby boy has definitely found my rib cage and uses it quite often as his new hangout!
•Food cravings: Chick-Fil-A lemonade, baked potatoes, ice cream & salads. Yes, salads.
•Anything making you queasy or sick? No, but my sense of smell is raging!
•Gender: BOY:-)
•Labour signs: Nope!
•Symptoms: Sore & swollen feet at the end of the day & some hefty heartburn after meals.
•Belly button in or out? In!
•Wedding rings on or off? On - Although I almost couldn't get my ring off during my trip in Cali, yikes!
•Happy or moody most of the time? Super giggly! But my husband may beg to differ at times;-)
•Looking forward to: Moving into our new house next month so I can finally begin nesting!!!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment